We are admitting a limited number of patients at this time to Intrepid Detox Residential. Until Further notice, each patient will be placed into a single bedroom. While we continue to monitor this evolving pandemic, our staff of medical practitioners and addiction treatment professionals maintains that those struggling with substance use disorder are best treated in an inpatient setting. We monitor the CDC updates and follow an enhanced infection control protocol to minimize any risk to our patients and staff.
We will continue to support clients with:
- A variety of Treatment payment options – call for details
- Admission of qualified inpatient rehab clients 24/7
- Maintaining 24-hour hotline for questions & concerns
- Implemented new health and safety protocols – call for details
We’re just as concerned about this pandemic as you are. We’re continuing to support our patients, families, and alumni with up to date information so that we can continue to provide the safest clinical and medical treatment possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Intrepid admitting new patients?
- Yes. In February we implemented enhanced screening procedures in an effort to minimize any risk to our patients and staff.
- How am I supposed to travel?
- An Intrepid Detox Residential advisor can work with you to find the best, safest mode of travel, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- What safety measures have we taken to support our clients and staff?
- We are committed to providing the highest level of safety standards as identified by the CDC, Joint Commission, and the Florida Department of Children and Families. In February, we doubled our maintenance staff and will continue to provide the cleanest environment in the industry. We offer Personal Protection Equipment to our staff and patients and will continue to minimize risk every step of the way. Our already stringent procedures have been heightened significantly, and we are confident that there is no safer place to be for a person suffering from drug addiction or alcoholism.
Intrepid Detox Residential will continue to update and educate our patients and staff as we work through this pandemic, together.
CDC Coronavirus Site
Book an Appointment
How to Protect Yourself & Others